Friday, June 28, 2013

Picture Post

I'm going to collect some pictures of handles I've put on knives and hatchets, hope you enjoy looking through them:

Sheaths and beads:




















Different sheath









Jk Pocket knives from Knife project

Osage
 walnut rover


JK EDC Kephart Design (Rosewood Burls Scales, 1/4" mosaic pin and 1/4" Brass pin, I made the sheath)



 JK Riverwoods EDC (Cocobolo Scales, 1/4" Mosaic pin, 1/4" Brass Pin, Copper Lanyard hole, bead made from wood cut of the scales, I made the sheath)



Case pairing Knife, 1985, The great Americans Series, I rehandled in walnut, 1 mosaic pin and 2 1/8" brass pins, I made the sheath)


JK Tin Knife (Walnut Burl Scales2 1/4" brass pins I made the sheath)


JK Toby's Knife V2.0 (Maple Burl handle was made by John Kiedaisch of JK Knives, I sanded and stained it to bring out the garin and added the wooden bead on the leather lanyard)


 JK Fish Knife ( Maple burl scales, 1/4" mosaic pin, 1/4" brass pin, I made the sheath)


Boy Scout Hatchet (Walnut Scales, Brass pins)


Case Sodbuster, CV, (Maple burl scales, Brass pins, pocket clip)


Been going through a landyard phase on my GEC Bullnose
My favorite knife: Jk Toby's Knife

Wenger 51 Re-Scale





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing us great blog about.knives.I really like all the knifes. All the time I have lots of interest in front knives.
    Best Out The Front Knives

    ReplyDelete